Interested in working at Ziegler Park and/or 3CDC?
3CDC oversees the daily management and programming of Ziegler Park, Fountain Square, Washington Park, and Memorial Hall, producing hundreds of free events each year and attracting millions of people to downtown Cincinnati. 3CDC also oversees an Over-the-Rhine District Management program that is focused on keeping the OTR neighborhood safe and clean.
We're currently hiring for a variety of positions, both in the office and in the field, including:
- Event Coordinator
- Event Customer Service Representative (21+)
- Operations Customer Service Representative - Events (janitorial/cleaning)
- Operations Customer Service Representative Lead
- Operations Customer Service Representative - Safety
3CDC asks its employees to invest in the company's mission, and in return, the organization invests in its employees by offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. The program is designed to help you maintain your physical and mental health, advance your career, prepare for retirement, and provide you with peace of mind, so you can focus on reaching your full potential. A sampling of available benefits includes:
- A variety of medical/dental/vision plan offerings
- Flexible schedule and hours
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Paid parking
- 403(b) with generous company match
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
3CDC does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.