Pool time is running out for the summer — and then, it all goes to the dogs! At our 5th annual Dog Swim on September 12th- your best friend can cool off in the pool and play with other dogs. Registration in advance is required. Two session times are available, 6p & 7p. Click here to purchase tickets.
Your doggie ticket includes one human companion. Additional humans are $5. An adult (18 years of age or above) must accompany their dog, one person per dog required.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All owners MUST sign a waiver and are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damage caused by their dogs. Waiver is signed digitally via Eventbrite at the time of ticket purchase. A copy of the waiver will be included in your email confirmation.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed at any time. An aggressive dog is defined as a dog(s) posing a threat to human beings or other dogs.
- If any dog is determined to be disruptive, in the sole discretion of Ziegler Park personnel, owners must remove dog immediately.
- Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated. If requested, dog owners must be able to provide proof of vaccinations (Parvo, Rabies, and Distemper) as required by the State of Ohio and license.
- Owners must clean up after dog.
- Dogs must be leashed before entering and leaving the event area.
- An adult (18 years of age or above) must accompany their dog, one person per dog required. Kids are allowed with a guardian but use caution.
- Dogs must be under voice command at all times.
- No female dogs in heat, puppies less than 3 months old, or aggressive, unruly dogs will be permitted.
- People may not accompany their dog past knee deep in the pool.
- Rawhide and dog food not allowed inside the pool area.
- Ziegler Park reserves the right to deny admission for any reason or ask attendees to leave for any reason.
All funds raised from this event will be supporting the Everybody In Program. Ziegler Park is committed to inclusivity, and strives to give the entire community the opportunity to utilize all of the park's programs and amenities. The Everybody In program highlights this commitment by making pool access affordable to all and providing a variety of free programs, primarily geared toward the neighborhood youth.