The 2022 Summer Camp will run from June 6-August 11. To serve our neighbors, when registration opens we will be prioritizing families with a 45202-zip code and families of past campers. If you do not fit into one of these categories and would like to be added to the wait-list, please email email@example.com.
Camp Dates & Times:
June 6th-August 11th. No camp on 4th of July.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday only
Daily drop off between 9:00a - 9:30a
Daily pickup between 3:30p - 4:00p
Camper Age: For ages 7-13 only
Registration Deadline: May 22nd
Camp Fee: Thanks to generous sponsors and grant funding, we are able offer camp at a reduced cost. We ask that families pay a minimum of $100 per child or choose another amount based on their family income level. See chart below for suggested payment amounts, this fee will be collected at the time of registration.
If you are unable to pay minimum camp fee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a scholarship application.
|Between $35,000 and $60,000||$300|
To register your child please complete the following steps:
- Complete the registration form online (this application is not yet available)
- Pay camp fee. The camp fee is due with online registration form. A credit/debit card is the only method of payment accepted online. If you need to pay with cash or check, please email camp staff at email@example.com to make arrangements
- You must fill out the registration form in its entirety and submit payment for camp fee for your registration to be processed.
- Camp Staff will follow up to confirm registration information.
- PLEASE NOTE: Space is limited to the first 45 campers with paid camp fees.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions.
Ziegler Park Summer Camp got its start in 2017, shortly after the park reopened to the public following a $32 million renovation. Located in the Pendleton neighborhood, near Over-the-Rhine, Ziegler Park creates an engaging atmosphere for local youth including a playground area, interactive water feature, basketball courts, and a full-size swimming pool featuring a diving well and diving boards, climbing wall and 5 regulation lap lanes with diving platforms. Campers participate in daily activities including basketball, exercise, swimming, chess instruction and more.