Ziegler Pool is now open with seasonal hours. Apply for a season pass NOW!
- Season passes are sold on a first-come, first-served basis
- For safety and crowd control the number of season passes available for sale are limited
- Once pass is activated, all purchases are final
- A season pass does not guarantee entrance to the pool in the event of closure or max. capacity
Please note: Ziegler Park strives to accommodate the needs of the community with reasonable prices and great service. Ziegler Park’s Everybody In program has been designed to welcome all who wish to become season pass holders – guaranteeing nobody will be denied a pass based on ability to pay.
Follow the instructions below to apply for your season pass to Ziegler Pool. Thanks to the Everybody In program, pricing is handled on a sliding-scale based on household income.
Note: If your annual income is below $60k, or you are a full-time student at a higher education institution, you will need to submit documentation to verify your eligibility for a reduced-rate season pass.
APPLY IN PERSON
- Fill out the application in person by visiting the 3CDC office during normal business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm):
1203 Walnut Street, 4th Floor
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Once you submit your form, a member of our team will contact you to gather any additional details and arrange for payment.
As part of the Everybody In program, Ziegler Park is accepting donations from both individuals and foundations to help cover the cost of season passes for families who cannot afford to pay the full rates. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to the Everybody In program, click the button below.
Note: Donations in any amount are accepted.