Pool passes for the 2021 season are on sale NOW. Apply for a pool membership based on your income.
Ziegler Pool opens May 1st by reservation only! We will maintain our well-established cleaning protocols, reservation system, and capacity limits to keep patrons and staff safe and healthy. Pool season May 1 - September 12.
Daily rates will be available for $4 per-person, per-session. All persons entering the pool must have a paid reservation regardless of age or intention to swim.
- Unlimited access to Ziegler Park Pool during all pool hours including lap swim (provided pool is not at max capacity)
- One-time daily guest passes to share with family and friends (4 passes per family)
- Priority registration for swimming programs
- Exclusive Season Passholder events like our 'Make a Splash' pre-opening event
- All season passes purchased support the Everybody In Program
According to medical research, water is the ideal medium for body rehabilitation and exercise and plays an important role in helping a child gauge his or her body boundaries. Water can improve posture, balance and coordination while soothing, calming and providing the necessary sensory input we all crave. We've done our research, and we've designed a pool that caters to all types of swimming capabilities, levels and activities including all forms of recreational and competitive swimming events.