Reservations for Ziegler Pool are now open! Schedule and registration information are located on the bottom of this page.
Ziegler Pool is open by reservation only! We will maintain our well-established cleaning protocols, reservation system, and capacity limits to keep patrons and staff safe and healthy. Pool season May 1 - September 12.
Questions? Please review all of the information on this webpage and in this FAQ document before calling with questions about season passes or daily entry.
Daily rates are available for $4 per-person, per-session. All persons entering the pool must have a paid reservation regardless of age or intention to swim. No refunds will be given, please review all information below before booking.
2021 Pool FAQs -click here to read more
- Reservations can be made by anyone, regardless of whether you have a season pass. However, you must reserve your session at least a day in advance by completing the form on this page as there will be no walk up sales at this time.
- Due to challenges we are facing with the reservation system we must utilize a flat rate for entry. This rate will be $4 per-session, per-person which will help us keep the pool operating this summer with decreased attendance. Vouchers for financial assistance will be distributed through neighborhood organizations.
- No refunds will be given for missed sessions, cancelations, or weather. In case of inclement weather, rain checks will be offered to patrons on-site.
- If you are trying to make a reservation and see a 0/125 that session is full. If you attempt to book a full session, your card still may get charged a pre-authorization which can take several days to return to your card. These charges don't go through so there is no refund to be given.
- A waitlist is available for sessions that are full. Waitlist backfills are on a first come-first served basis. Once an attendee cancels their booking, all members of the waitlist will receive a notification. The first individual who visits the reservation page and makes the booking will get the slots.
- Ziegler Pool is not available to rent in 2021 and we are unable to host parties during or after pool hours.
Book Your Session
According to medical research, water is the ideal medium for body rehabilitation and exercise and plays an important role in helping a child gauge his or her body boundaries. Water can improve posture, balance and coordination while soothing, calming and providing the necessary sensory input we all crave. We've done our research, and we've designed a pool that caters to all types of swimming capabilities, levels and activities including all forms of recreational and competitive swimming events.