Reservations for Ziegler Pool are now open! Schedule and registration information are located on the bottom of this page.
Ziegler Pool is open by reservation only! We will maintain our well-established cleaning protocols, reservation system, and capacity limits to keep patrons and staff safe and healthy. Pool season May 1 - September 12.
Questions? Please review all of the information on this webpage and in this FAQ document before calling with questions about season passes or daily entry.
We have reached our capacity of season passes based on current capacity restrictions. If capacity restrictions are lifted, we will be able to accommodate additional pass holders. Please join the waitlist here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/zpwaitlist2021
Daily rates are available for $4 per-person, per-session. All persons entering the pool must have a paid reservation regardless of age or intention to swim.
2021 Pool FAQs -click here to read more
- There will be 3, 2-hour pool sessions daily, each session will have a capacity of 75 swimmers.
- Session Hours will be:
10 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
12:45 to 3 p.m.
3:30 to 5:45 p.m.
- There will be two sessions for lap swim, 7-8a and 8-9a— each session will have a capacity of 15 swimmers. Swimmers should place their gear on opposite ends of the pool when sharing a lane.
- Reservations can be made by anyone, regardless of whether you have a season pass. However, you must reserve your session at least a day in advance by completing the form on this page as there will be no walk up sales at this time.
- Due to challenges we are facing with the reservation system we must utilize a flat rate for entry. This rate will be $4 per-session, per-person which will help us keep the pool operating this summer with decreased attendance. Vouchers for financial assistance will be distributed through neighborhood organizations.
- No refunds will be given. In case of inclement weather, rain checks will be offered to patrons on-site.
- A waitlist is available for sessions that are full. Waitlist backfills are on a first come-first served basis. Once an attendee cancels their booking, all members of the waitlist will receive a notification. The first individual who visits the reservation page and makes the booking will get the slots.
Book Your Session
According to medical research, water is the ideal medium for body rehabilitation and exercise and plays an important role in helping a child gauge his or her body boundaries. Water can improve posture, balance and coordination while soothing, calming and providing the necessary sensory input we all crave. We've done our research, and we've designed a pool that caters to all types of swimming capabilities, levels and activities including all forms of recreational and competitive swimming events.