Ziegler Pool will be open from May 2 - September 18, 2022!
- Reservations are not required for open swim for the 2022 season
- Reservations will be utilized for lap swim sessions to help with patron flow
- Pool open from May 2-September 18
- Hours vary, see below for day to day
- Daily entry will be available to the public, $4 per-person at the gate
- Weather Policy
- In the case of thunder/lightening, patrons will be removed from the pool for 30 minutes.
- After each recurrence of thunder or lightening, the 30 minute period will restart
- Once the weather clears, management staff will reopen the pool
- No refunds will be given due to weather.
- Any person under 16 years old must be accompanied by a person 18 years or older
- One adult (18 and up) can accompany a maximum of four children under the age of 16
- Scroll down for pool rules and other FAQs
Reservations are required for Lap Swim in order to help with patron flow. Reservations can be made up to seven days in advance. Click below to reserve your spot.
According to medical research, water is the ideal medium for body rehabilitation and exercise and plays an important role in helping a child gauge his or her body boundaries. Water can improve posture, balance and coordination while soothing, calming and providing the necessary sensory input we all crave. We've done our research, and we've designed a pool that caters to all types of swimming capabilities, levels and activities including all forms of recreational and competitive swimming events.