The pool is open! We are utilizing a new reservation system with timed entry and exit.
New processes and procedures for reservations and entry:
- There will be 3, 2-hour pool sessions daily, each session will have a capacity of 75 swimmers.
- Session Hours will be:
10 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
12:45 to 3 p.m.
3:30 to 5:45 p.m.
- There will be two sessions for lap swim, 7-7:45 a.m. and 8-8:45 a.m. — each session will have a capacity of 10 swimmers, 2 per lap lane. Swimmers should place their gear on opposite ends of the pool when sharing a lane.
- Reservations can be made by anyone, regardless of whether you have a season pass. However, you must reserve your session at least a day in advance by completing the form online (see below) as there will be no walk up sales at this time.
- Due to challenges we are facing with the reservation system we must utilize a flat rate for entry. This rate will be $4 per-session, per-person which will help us keep the pool operating this summer with decreased attendance. Vouchers for financial assistance will be distributed through neighborhood organizations.
- No refunds will be given. In case of inclement weather, rain checks will be offered to patrons on-site.
- A waitlist is available for sessions that are full. Waitlist backfills are on a first come-first served basis. Once an attendee cancels their booking, all members of the waitlist will receive a notification. The first individual who visits the reservation page and makes the booking will get the slots.
We anticipate that our system will evolve over the summer. We will ease into the season at the lower end of our capacity range until we get the hang of the new system, in hopes that we can gradually expand capacity.
Additional Safety Processes and Procedures
1. We encourage everyone to follow CDC guidelines to Stop the Spread. Lifeguards will not able to enforce social distancing and we are relying on guests to please be respectful of other patrons and keep 6 away feet from other parties.
2. The pool will be cleared, re-set and cleaned between each reserved session.
3. Drinking fountains will not be turned on. We encourage you to bring your own water bottle. Concessions will be open with a limited menu.
4. The diving board and climbing wall will be closed at this time.
5. Lifejackets will be available for checkout on a limited basis.
We look forward to re-opening this space and seeing all of our neighbors once again. Thank you for your patience as we work out these details during an ever-changing situation.
According to medical research, water is the ideal medium for body rehabilitation and exercise and plays an important role in helping a child gauge his or her body boundaries. Water can improve posture, balance and coordination while soothing, calming and providing the necessary sensory input we all crave. We've done our research, and we've designed a pool that caters to all types of swimming capabilities, levels and activities including all forms of recreational and competitive swimming events.