2023 Season Information
Pool Open May 13 - September 10
|Mon - Sun:||7:00a to 9:00a||Lap Swim||No reservation needed|
|9:00a to 10:00a||Rhinos/Rhinestones||Pre-registered participants|
|Mon - Thu:||10:00a to 6:00p||Open Swim||No reservation needed|
|Fri- Sun:||10:00a to 12:45p||Session 1||By Reservation|
|1:00p to 3:45p||Session 2||By Reservation|
|4:00p to 6:45p||Session 3||By Reservation|
- Due to high demand and to prevent overcrowding, the pool will require reservations Friday-Sunday and on holidays
- No reservations Mon-Thu
- No reservations for lap swim
- Weekend sessions are 2 hours and 45 minutes
- Daily entry will be available to the public, $4 per-person at the gate (all non-passholders)
- Weather Policy
- In the case of thunder/lightening, patrons will be removed from the pool for 30 minutes.
- After each recurrence of thunder or lightening, the 30 minute period will restart
- Once the weather clears, management staff will reopen the pool
- No refunds will be given due to weather.
- Any person under 16 years old must be accompanied by a person 18 years or older
- One adult (18 and up) can accompany a maximum of four children under the age of 16
- Scroll down for pool rules and other FAQs
According to medical research, water is the ideal medium for body rehabilitation and exercise and plays an important role in helping a child gauge his or her body boundaries. Water can improve posture, balance and coordination while soothing, calming and providing the necessary sensory input we all crave. We've done our research, and we've designed a pool that caters to all types of swimming capabilities, levels and activities including all forms of recreational and competitive swimming events.